Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream...

Here is an exact account of a conversation that took place in my bedroom last night.

Me: "Hon, we should have i-c-e-c-r-e-a-m tonight."

(husband leaves room without really responding)

Avery: (in a disgusted voice) "Mooo-oooom. You don't have to spell everything. Why don't you just tell dad you want ice cream."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I about busted an incision I lauged so hard. I guess my "spelling words out loud" days are numbered! In other news, I became concerned yesterday when I noticed that six Easter eggs are missing out of the egg crate. Yes, indeed, they are real hard boiled eggs. Avery mentioned that she hid them around the house. Due to my surgery last week, I still can't really bend over to really look. Please cross your fingers that we find the missing eggs before it is too late! Stay tuned for more updates. Soon I will post pics from my recent trip to Vegas with my mom and I will also tell all about my lovely surgery to get my gall bladder removed. I am still trying to recover and not really in the mood to write all about it just yet!

0 comments: