Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week will be a busy one. I may not have time to blog between cleaning, holiday decorating, and cooking. I am hosting Thanksgiving for my mother-in-law, sister-in-law and niece, which means I will be roasting only the second turkey of my life. I am sure this venture will lead to some hilarious stories...so stay tuned! My husband took a much deserved vacation and is off all week, so I am planning on spending lots of extra time with him. In the meantime, I will be gathering thoughts and material for some future postings after Thanksgiving. I want to wish you and your families a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be grateful for each other! Love each other! Eat some turkey!

Here is a special photo/music greeting from us! This is my first attempt at making a photo slideshow, so I apologize for not synching the music and photos correctly. There aren't enough photos to last the entire song, but you can still listen to the entire song....it is a very pretty song. Thanks again to Stephanie at Stewart Imagery for these beautiful fall pictures!

If you are interested....the song is "Home" by Vanessa Carlton from her album "Heroes and Thieves."

1 comments:

Annie said...

Your girls are absolutely gorgeous!