Monday, September 20, 2010

Paramore

I hesitate to admit that I love any music that is played daily on Radio Disney, but I can't help but love Paramore and Hayley Williams voice! Avery and I love rocking out to "That's What You Get" when it comes on Radio Disney. And don't even get me started about Hayley Williams part in the song "Airplanes." Those lyrics run through my head all day lately. I will be standing at recess duty and all of a sudden I will be thinking, "Airplanes in the night sky like shooting stars, I could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now....." Sorry if I just got that song stuck in anyone's head. So despite her frequent play time on Radio Disney, I am becoming a big Hayley Williams/Paramore fan. I think "You are the only exception" is such a pretty song. I was bored the other night and started watching Paramore videos on You Tube, since it is now sadly impossible to actually see any videos on MTV or VH1. I have a bit of Writer's block, so I am just going to post music until I find my way out of it!

0 comments: