Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy Holidays!

You have heard it all before.....I have been missing from my blog! I basically checked out of the blogosphere for about a month. I have spent less and less time at the computer at home because I am too darned tired by the time the girls go to bed, or I am just too busy. I haven't even read my favorite blogs in ages.

To say that we had a wonderful Christmas would be an understatement. We had a spectacular Christmas. Everyone was feeling the love this year. We enjoyed everyone's company tremendously at all our family gatherings, we ate way too many sweets, we gave and received wonderful gifts, and we loved every minute of it! In my mind, it was the best Christmas that we have had in recent years.

I hope each and every one of you reading this post also had a great Christmas with the people you love!

0 comments: