Saturday, December 31, 2011

Welcome, 2012!


I have been thinking about New Year's Resolutions for awhile now, and how or if I would blog about them. Suddenly, this morning, a thought occurred to me. My resolution can be summed up so simply.
Be More Fabulous.
Yes, that is it! Every choice that I make, I am going to stop and think, "Will this help me be more fabulous?" If the answer is no, then I won't do it! This saying below, by Ghandi, will serve as inspiration!

I am making my whole family follow this resolution. However, I am not sure if "being fabulous" translates into man talk. I was trying to come up with a catch phrase for my husband's quest for fabulosity that doesn't sound so....well, girly. Then I came across this amazing old photograph online. These chicks knew what was up, even in 1928. "Badass" will be my hubby's version of fabulous.

May the new year find you with many blessings!
May we all be a little more fabulous and badass in 2012!!

1 comments:

LisaS said...

Love your motto to be more fabulous. Mine is to find some balance and slow down to enjoy the little moments. My version of fabulous!