Sunday, November 18, 2012

Things that Make me Laugh

I LOVE unsolicited child raising advice from people who don't have any children of their own. It cracks me up. I always take it all in and nod and say "uh huh" at all the right parts of the advice giving. Unsolicited child raising advice givers are all the same.....always female.....always "experts" in their own minds....always lovers of hearing their own voice. After I take it all in and the person isn't around, my husband and I get a good laugh! It used to annoy me, but now I find it to be one of those hilarious things about life. We say, "Awww, isn't that cute that so and so gave more child rearing advice?" Hehehehe.

Newsflash....we have lived with children for eight years! We got this.

Barely.

Actual moms are the first to admit their flaws, which is an endearing quality.

Edit (11/24): I was feeling really low when I wrote this. Yuck. I am usually not this bitter about people. If you are taking the time to read this, I promise this isn't about you! Love you all!

0 comments: