Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Life Moves Forward

For awhile it seemed like so many people I know were waiting on something to happen in their life. For example, we have been waiting for what feels like forever to sell our house. Our friends, the Bains, have been waiting for what feels like forever to get their baby, Mary, from Taiwan. Finally, the world is moving forward!!! The Bains got their first ruling and are another step closer to their "Gotcha Day." We have sold our house!!! I am sure there are other examples. It drives me crazy to have things in limbo, so it is nice to finally be moving forward. I don't know about anyone else, but we have been crazy busy and haven't seen hardly anyone in ages! Don't forget....Matt will buy a pork burger at St. Malachy Country Fair for anyone who helps us move this weekend. Some of you may be laughing if you don't know what I'm talking about. To the people who always attend the Country Fair I know you take them seriously. Free pork burgers are not a laughing matter! I just wish they were more South Beach friendly! Check out the Bain's Adoption blog link to see their awesome new blog layout, and to see their adorable Mary.....who I know will be coming to play with Piper VERY SOON!

1 comments:

BabyBain said...

Favorite post ever!!!!!!!