Saturday, September 6, 2008

Shelfari

Beth told me about an awesome site where you create your own bookshelf, then upload it to your blog. I have added two shelves to this blog....read aloud favorites and Mommy's picks. Read Aloud Favorites will consist of Avery's favorite read alouds for bedtime. Mommy's Picks are books that I absolutely love. I have no idea why, but I tend to read a lot of Southern fiction, which is why you see Divine Secrets and Bees on there. I would consider both books to be favorites of mine. While I was on bed rest with Piper, I read Love in the Time of Cholera on a whim. It was kind of like reading a required college text, but I ended up really liking it. I will change the bookshelves ocassionally to reflect current reading interests. I am still trying to figure out the Shelfari website. I will try to add my hubby's picks soon too.

0 comments: