Friday, October 10, 2008

Another Day

Okay, so it's another day. My last post was depressing about my job. However, I woke up this morning, had a productive day at work, and now I feel so much better. I have always had a love/hate relationship with my job. The thing that keeps me hanging on is the fact that yes, NOW it feels difficult with two kids who are not in school. However, once they are in school, it will be the perfect work schedule! We will have all the same breaks. Seriously, there are probably only two people in the world who even read my blog....but I just felt I had to update you. Like the 80's song says "I keep hanging on....." (or is it holding on?) Even though I have mountains of papers to grade this weekend, I have lots of fun plans too.

2 comments:

The Merchant's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Merchant's said...

Sorry I had to delete my fist comment because spelling counts for something !

Right there with ya, sister ! It must be the weather or something...like we need FALL BREAK. I'm glad things are looking up for you. Have a great weekend.