Friday, March 5, 2010

The Mystery Spectacular Surprise

Goodness....my mom is bursting with excitement over a certain mystery surprise that she is sending me. She has tracked the shipping and has known that today is the big day for the surprise to arrive on my doorstep. I have been instructed that I cannot leave the house today, and that I must call her immediately after opening the package. She can't contain herself. She has said that it is very special and custom made just for me. She has been calling me about this mystery gift since Monday. I believe it is my belated birthday gift. Interesting....

Stay tuned! As soon as the mystery spectacular surprise arrives, I will surely blog about it, since it sounds like it will be epic. In the meantime today, I think I will post my Spring Giveaway and clean some house!

Happy Friday!!!

0 comments: