Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Getting Caught Up

Hi friends! I can't believe it has been almost a whole week since I have blogged. Hang in there and don't give up on me! Part of the problem is that my two year old has decided that she no longer needs to take naps all of a sudden. My naptime blogging days may be coming to an end. I also have had a few things causing me anxiety in the last week that I don't want to blog about really. I have promised myself that I will put up some new posts TODAY. I can't wait to share with you the additions to my ever growing Deirdre Friebely gallery of paintings at my house. I am going to snap a few pictures this morning of some new things around our house, then I will be back later!

Have a great morning!

1 comments:

Annie said...

I missed your frequent posts!