Monday, June 7, 2010

Welcome Summer!

This picture expresses so beautifully what summer means to me. After a wonderful weekend with some of our oldest friends and their kids, my friend, Elisha, captured this perfect moment through her camera lens. All of our kids had been running around for hours playing on the Slip n' Slide. When they got tired of the water, they piled up in the hammock. My oldest daugher, Avery, has her hands covering her mouth, laughing at whatever was going on. My Piper is kind of caught in the middle in the white shirt. I love how our friends' daugher, Lilly, is literally almost flipping over. Summer is finally here! While last summer seemed to be all about survival and recovery, this summer is going to be all about joy, laughter, and friends!

1 comments:

Brianna said...

I love that picture!