Monday, September 20, 2010

Girl Adventure Coming Soon!

In four more days, I will be leaving early in the morning for a little road trip with my two partners in crime: Kayleigh and Amber. Kayleigh is my brother, Michael's, wife. Amber is my brother, Daniel's, future wife. It is amazing that we have all known each other for so many years, but we have never gone away for the weekend together. I didn't even think it was possible to get the three of us to be available at one time, but the stars aligned this time! I love Kayleigh and Amber because I can just kick back and be myself around them. They don't even rub it in that I am by FAR the oldest in our trio. I can't wait for our girl adventure! We are driving to Columbus, OH to go to the Country Living Fair. Last year I went to the fair with my mom, but this year she can't come. I am thrilled to have people willing to drive the distance with me to attend. Last year at the fair, I discovered my favorite artist, Deirdre Friebely. Since that fateful day, I have acquired eight of her paintings!! I am crossing my fingers and toes that Earth Angels has a booth set up so I can look at the latest Friebely paintings. Stay tuned for tales of our adventure this weekend. Any activity that involves the three of us is sure to be entertaining.

1 comments:

Beth Terry Hill said...

You have NO idea how VERY jealous I am after reading about it in the magazine. The one weekend I couldn't go!!! Have fun...I'll be working a football game, sneezing my head off and then enduring carnival games at Sarah's fall festival at school. Yeah rah....