Friday, October 22, 2010

Jar of Hearts

While my little girlies have been sick, I have had the chance to watch a few videos on VH1. I know that my little girls are weak when they let me watch whatever channel that I want! This is my new favorite video. I first heard this song on my all time favorite show, "So You Think You Can Dance." When I saw this video for the first time yesterday, I immediately recognized the dancers because they were on the show! Catherine is the dancer with shoulder length wavy brunette hair and Allison is the dancer wearing all white with long wavy dark blonde hair. They are two of the best female dancers to have ever been on the show, so it makes sense that Christina Perri picked them for her video. Another very weird thing about this video is that my husband swears that Christina Perri's face looks just like a younger version of my mom's face. The jury is still out on that one though! Enjoy this song and video!!!

0 comments: