Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Brighter Side

I can always find the brighter side of life when things go awry. Sometimes it takes me a good 24 hours, but regardless, I always find it!

Now both of my little girlies are throwing up. Right this second they are in their jammies, laying on my bed, germing it up.

However, there is always a bright side.

So here goes:
This morning I woke up before everyone else. I went downstairs with my blankie (yes, I have a blankie). I curled up on the couch and watched an hour's worth of the Today show and the Early Show. This is a rare treat. I love those shows, but never ever get to watch them.

I read two brand new glossy November issues of some of my fav magazines.

I slept for at least two hours with Piper in the middle of the day today. I may have to do an entire separate blog post about the crazy dreams I had.

I am getting ready to sink my teeth into a Jimmy John's sub.

I am getting ready to watch one of my all time fav shows, "Project Runway."

That's a start! It could always be worse!!

0 comments: