Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thursday is NOT going to be a good day.

You know all my big plans for tomorrow? Well, they are all cancelled. Piper (the Bean of Punkin and Bean) is very, very sick. She threw up at her daycare and started what appears to be an epidemic. By the end of the afternoon, four more kids had thrown up....and the babysitter herself started throwing up! Our babysitter had to officially close her daycare for two days so that she could sanitize and air out the place. Piper can't keep anything down...solid or liquid. She is lethargic. The pediatrician is having us give her a teaspoon of water every five minutes to prevent dehydration.

Tonight my brother, Michael, called me. He said, "I just called to say I love you." I said, "Um okay. Why?" I mean, I know my brother loves me and all, but it just seemed like a weird time for him to be shouting it from the rooftops. I was actually worried that his call meant that he was depressed or something. He told me that he called to tell me that he loved me because he had read my blog and saw that I was in a "funk." Wasn't that sweet?!? I felt so loved.

I told my husband about the phone call. He knew nothing of this funk, didn't care for any details, AND admitted to not reading my blog. That's just fabulous.

Tomorrow is NOT going to be a good day. Tomorrow may just be a no good, very bad, horrible kind of day. So much for Fall Break.

1 comments:

Liz said...

Oh, Lindsay, I am sorry!! I know that is no fun at all. I hope Piper feels better soon and you can still salvage a day or too this weekend.