Thursday, October 4, 2012

Well, Hello There

I just stumbled upon my own blog here. I have been away for so long that I forgot what the background looked like. When I saw it just now, I thought, "Wow, aren't you lovely?"

So....what am I up to today? Well, I am laying on my couch, burning a candle, and listening to some nice music. Hanging out with a heating pad. I am trying to take care of myself, body and soul. I am also trying to ignore the nagging thought that this is my fifth day away from work, which is so unheard of for me. I am just not physically ready to take on a full day yet.

I have had a personal tragedy. One that was months in the making and that will take a bit to get over. Even before this last week, I have been hiding out. Not in the mood to blog. Not really calling people on the phone....not that I ever do that anyway.

And that about sums up what I feel like saying. I do like the colors and layout of this blog though, if I do say so myself. Someone with style savvy must have designed this.

0 comments: