Saturday, August 16, 2008

Grandpa

If you are reading this blog and you know me, then you probably already know about my father-in-law. He was recently diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. We still don't know how far it has advanced or what course of treatment the doctors will suggest. On Monday, we will hopefully get some answers. He should get test results on Monday from the biopsy they did on his liver this past week. The best way to stay updated on his progress is to check the Caring Bridge site that my sister-in-law Beth created. The link is http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/steveterry
Thank you to all of my family and friends who have been calling to check on him. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

2 comments:

Amber* said...

Hope Steve is feeling well, we're thinking of him at the California pad! I dont know how I missed this email for this blog in my inbox, I think Amber looked at it first so it didnt show up as new. (I think she verbally mentioned it but you know I tend to tune her out nowadays, JKJK amber!) I hope you keep it updated I like reading about whats going on with everybody, we're too far awayyyyyy! Nothing new here really, school starts for me next week. Amber's slaving away so we can pay the bills :) You all know who wears the pants in this relationship... :-P Love ya keep in touch. P.S. Creep, Amber, Limelight, and the BNL and Rusted Root songs are the only "listenable" songs on your playlist :-P

BabyBain said...

You are in our thoughts and prayers.