Thursday, August 14, 2008

Of Fairies and Bees

Avery and I have already had some discussions about Halloween costume ideas. I want her to be Little Bo Peep so Piper can be a little sheep. OF COURSE she doesn't like my idea at all. I told her that I wanted her costume to go with Piper's costume in some way. She said, once again, that she has to be a fairy. So I asked what Piper could be to go with her fairy costume. She thought for a few seconds and said, "Piper should be a bee." "Why?" I asked. "Because fairies love bees." I laughed and asked her why fairies love bees and she said, "Because they are all buzzy." Sounds like good enough logic to me!

2 comments:

The Merchant's said...

Well, Sarah will fit right in. She wants to be Tinkerbell. Good thing Grandma already made the costume ! But she wants me to find Tinkerbell fairy shoes, if you happen upon any...

Last year I REALLY wanted Sarah to be Dorthy from the Wizard of OZ because we had the red shoes, Baby Jon was going to be a lion and my mother-in-law had new little Franklin that could be a white Toto. Sarah insisted on being Cinderella. Sounds like it runs in the family !

Amber* said...

that sounds like avery to me! and the funny thing is i want to be a fairy for halloween, to get a jump start on my comic con costume.