Wednesday, October 28, 2009

America's Next Top Models

Recently, we went to Stonycreek Farm in Noblesville to participate in a special Fall event hosted by our friend, Stephanie Stewart. Stephanie is a photographer. She was introduced to me by a good friend, Audrey Cope, who was hired as a teacher the same time as me (only she's still there). Stephanie is "new" to professional photography, but you would NEVER know. Today she sent me a sneak peek of our photo session. I can't wait to see more! To see the entire sneak peek of our family's photo session on Stephanie's photography blog, click here. Better yet, call Stewart Imagery and book a session of your own!

This is my favorite so far. I was in love with the vintage blue truck that the girls were standing on. The truck was great, but check out the girls!
As you already know, Avery loves the camera and the camera loves her.

Piper, on the other hand, does not love the camera, but the camera still loves her. Who wouldn't? We always end up with a lot of moody shots with Piper. Tyra would say it is very editorial.

My hubby and I were actually very frazzled that day. Partly because I managed to get us lost on the way to Noblesville, which led us to being a half hour late for our session. We are usually some degree of frazzled, so that's nothing new! Piper is trying to escape the shot and Avery, of course, is striking a pose.

Thanks Stephanie!!!

0 comments: