Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Fall Fabulousness


I "heart" Fall in Indiana. The trees are now turning into gorgeous shades of red, orange, and yellow. The air is crisp and cool, and the sky is a lovely shade of gray. I am a very tactile person. I love the feeling of crunching leaves under my shoes. There is even a special Fall smell in the air that is delicious. Fall also makes me crave comfort foods. I made a pot roast in the crockpot and served apple cider with it at dinner last week. I am surrounded by the usual life dramas of people I love....struggles with money, love, and careers. However, there is something calming about driving down an Indiana country road and seeing the dry corn fields, colorful leaves, and other signs of the changing of seasons. It reminds me that everything will be okay.
What is your favorite thing about Fall where you live? Post a comment on my blog...I would love to hear from you!

1 comments:

The Nolands said...

Great pic at the pumpkin patch! We seriously need to get Mackenzie there ASAP!