I leave for Arizona in a matter of hours. Have I done my laundry? Noooooo. Have I packed a single thing? Noooooo. I like the pressure of a deadline so I can sweat it whether or not I will be ready in time. That time would be maybe....noon? I have to be at the airport at 4:00. So instead of doing laundry, cleaning, or packing, I find myself here blogging.
- When I get bored in the airport, I won't be able to resist the urge to play on the people movers because I can't resist pretending that I have super human walking speed.
- During my flight, I will obsessively write to-do lists for when I get home. I always do this, but I never remember to ever get them back out again.
- My cousin wants me to ask if they serve Malibu and Pedialite in First Class. Yet another long story.
- I will not follow any kind of diet on this trip. My mom lives on carbs and coffee. When in Rome......
- I WILL NOT miss Radio Disney, Handy Manny, Imagination Movers, or Wizards of Waverly Place.
- I WILL miss Matthew, Avery, and Piper so much my heart will feel like it is being squeezed out.
- I will make my bed everyday at my mom's. When I am a houseguest I always do this. At home, I NEVER do this.
- Despite many cool things to do, my mom and I will probably have the most fun going to Target.
Please pray that I do not make a fool of myself in the airport today....