Friday, April 30, 2010

At the Park


We went to the park today. I thought we were going to blow away! It was a very "blustery" day as Pooh would say. These pictures are pure joy. Joy that these little lovelies are mine. Joy that I can spend so much time with them. Joy! Joy! Joy!
So much joy in fact that I don't even care that I accidentally swallowed a piece of mulch that had fallen in my Diet Coke. Really.....what would a day out with their Mommy be without some kind of crazy thing happening?
I have lots of blog posts floating around in my head that I need to get on here soon. My mind is busting at the seams with stuff I need to write about......but please forgive me for being slow to post lately. I can't resist these blustery days at the park!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

oh goodness lindsey these pictures are so precious... what a blessing xoxo

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so adorable! Mulch would count as fiber. :)