Monday, June 21, 2010

M.I.A

So I know I have been missing in action on my blog....and I do apologize!!! I am probably losing readers left and right with my lack of regular posting lately. Hopefully, you all will forgive me when I tell you that I have been experiencing Disney World with Punkin and Bean!!! Since I do not have a fancy, new fangled phone with the Internet (I mean, seriously....I still use VHS), I had absolutely no access to the Internet. No access to Facebook. No access to email. No access to blogs. Guess what? I didn't care one bit!!! Now that it is Monday and I am mucking through endless junk emails, I do care a bit. The thing that I care about the very most though is checking in on my favorite bloggers and posting new stuff here! I can't wait to share with you some of our Disney magic and the usual silliness!

0 comments: