Friday, July 2, 2010

Even Grownups Can...

wear princess tiaras....ride carousels...

Fallon of the blog, "Sweet Fancy," is one of my favorite bloggers and pillow makers on Etsy. She started posting on the 1st and 15th of every month certain childhood activities that she is enjoying again now. Recently she flew kites and made a tent in her living room! This week she took a walk with her boyfriend and they carved their initials in a tree!
I loved her sweet idea, so I thought I would post some recent pics of me enjoying some fav activities from childhood. Summer is a great time to get in touch with our inner child!
Join the fun! Have you done any activities lately that you used to enjoy in your childhood?

2 comments:

Mom said...

Are you going to make paper clothes for yourself, and then wear them? Refuse to wear clothes after bathing, refuse to bathe, only eat certain foods for weeks at a time, etc.. I have so many fun things I remember about my little girl and her favorite activities...Hmmm where do I start? I love your blog as it always makes me smile.

Fallon said...

Ohhh yey! Thanks for joining in! Riding a carousel!! That's perfect, I havn't done that in yyyyears. Love the tiara too =)