Saturday, January 22, 2011

First Class


My second set on Polyvore was pretty much inspired by my mom, who is one of the only people I know of who insists on always dressing up for flights. I love the retro-ness of that idea. This set, of course, is part of my Jetsetter Collection. The caption reads:

Whether you are flying first class or taking a brisk walk down city streets, this outfit will make you feel on top of the world.

If you like my collections and want to know what a certain item is, there are two ways to find out. You could send me an email or comment and I will tell you where you can buy the item, or you could join Polyvore for free and add me as a contact. I will eventually add to my Jetsetter collection, but for now it only consists of this set and the one from my previous post. I am hoping to find a way to embed these sets onto my blog, so they are interactive and you can just click on the individual items to see what they are. It may take me awhile to figure out how to do that!

Polyvore is of course a total time drain.....but is it really a time drain when you are using your mind creatively for something that you enjoy? Hmmmmm. Things that make you go, hmmmmmm.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Love it! Totally a me oufit! I feel honored!