Saturday, February 12, 2011

A Couple of Couples...

Valentine's Day is coming soon. So here are some beautiful celebrity couples to feast your eyes on.

Prince William and Kate Middleton- I couldn't find any images that were very big, but I had to still include them. I have a celebrity girl crush on Kate Middleton. She is so gorgeous!

Sonny and Cher- I recently saw Cher in concert in Las Vegas. Even years after their divorce and Sonny's death, she still pays tribute to him throughout her entire concert. Cher looks amazing in this picture. She still looks pretty amazing.

Audrey Hepburn and Mel Ferrer- I have been collecting Audrey Hepburn stuff since I was little. She was such a beautiful person, inside and out.

Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz- Perfection!

Brangelina- I mean Brad and Angelina- disgustingly gorgeous people

Claire and Phil Dunphy- Modern Family is one of my favorite shows. I love the dynamics between Claire and Phil.


Lindsay and Matthew.....pictures coming soon. We just celebrated our 15th Valentine's Day together, and I am only 32 (in four days), so do the math!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on such a history of Valentine's Days! That is beautiful. :) I love that you have a girlcrush on Kate Middleton - I grew up telling my mom I would marry Prince William, lol. Guess who I have a crush on? ;) I also love that you included Phil & Claire Dunphy. That is such a great show.

Lindsay said...

Phil and Claire are my favorites!