Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentines


This is my favorite valentine that I received this year. Trust me when I say I get a lot more valentines than the average person....since I teach second and third graders! This particular card is from my aunt. I love how it looks all old-timey. I love the expression on the girl's face and the touches of glitter. I got some other super sweet cards. My favorite valentine that I received at work was homeade by a former student, who I had two years ago. She wrote an original poem. It went like this:

Happy Valentine's Day to Mrs. Terry
You are so very, very merry
I remember your superheroes
and how you taught me multiplication with zeroes
I hope you enjoy this valentine
because being in your class was divine!

That totally made my day, of course! I love getting sweet cards!

0 comments: