Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Outrage...

I was just checking my email on yahoo. When I signed off, an article popped up that caught my attention. I can now say that I just read the most idiotic article ever about one of my least favorite radio hosts....make that my VERY LEAST favorite, Rush Limbaugh. I never post political things, and I am not even what you would call a political person. I don't claim to be part of any particular party. However, everything about this article is idiotic. Curious? Here is the link. It is just outrageous that someone could criticize an anti-obesity campaign for children. Do people actually agree with this man? The scary part is that many people do! This article says that Sarah Palin and Rep. Michele Bachmann also recently criticized Michelle Obama's advocacy of breastfeeding, which is also outrageous and disturbing.

Link: Rush Limbaugh says First Lady is no Swimsuit Model

0 comments: