Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sign Sign Everywhere a Sign

This year in kindergarten, Avery has become quite the little writer. She has started to write in complete sentences with punctuation. She loves to write stories at school. At home though, she loves to make signs. Here are my two favorites.

The above sign is so very ironic, considering the face that SHE is the one always coming into OUR room at night! She interrupts our sleep almost every single night, yet we are not allowed to come in to her room to interrupt her sleep. I do like how she softens the blow by saying "P.S. I love you much." I also like how she signs Piper's name, as if Piper had anything to do with it.

The above sign is hanging on Avery's wall over her bed, which is right next to her sister's bed, since they share a room. Piper never gets a break! She is "NEVR" allowed on Avery's bed, according to this sign.

Sign sign everywhere a sign
Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind
Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign

(I apologize if you now have that lovely tune stuck in your head.)

0 comments: