Sunday, November 20, 2011

Words of Wisdom

I read in a magazine that Maria Shriver reads this prayer every day. Whether you are religious or not, the message is beautiful. Shriver said, "I read this comforting prayer all the time, and I love everything it implies: that whatever I need I already have, because it's within me, and wherever I am is where I'm meant to be." Read this prayer. Read it again. Let it soak in. Try to live it.

May today there be peace within.

May you trust God that
you are exactly where you are
meant to be.

May you not forget the infinite
possibilities that are born of faith

May you use those gifts that
you have received,
and pass on the love that has
been given to you.

May you be content knowing
you are a child of God.

Let this presence settle into
your bones and allow
your soul the freedom to sing,
dance, praise, and love.

It is there for each and every one of us.