Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Hmmm....


So I just read the comments on my previous post. One of the comments was from my mother.

It said:
"Stay on the plan for all your ideas you shared with me regarding your goals."

I vaguely remember a conversation with her about some goals. Now what were those goals exactly?

Seriously, is this what my life has come to? I can't remember a recent conversation regarding some personal goals that were important enough to tell my mother about....
I only tell her things that I want her to hold me accountable for, but here I am trying to remember what the heck I told her.

I had this same problem at work today. I was racking my brain to think of a word. It was on the tip of my tongue, but I just couldn't think of the right word. Much later the word popped into my head. The word was "intervention."

Maybe I need an intervention! I remember telling my mom something elaborate with a definite goal attached to it, but I am not sure what the goal was or what I told her.

I know you, sweet reader, will say that every mom has these brain issues. You will make me think it is okay because I have two kids, two jobs, etc. However.....

IT IS JANUARY 4TH, PEOPLE.

How did I already forget?

Mom, please email me about this one.

0 comments: