Monday, December 21, 2009

Hustle Bustle

I am painfully behind on blog posts. Let me tell you why in a short summary of sorts. These are in no particular order. Here is my list of reasons for being behind....

  • Massive pain in the neck....literally. Can't move my head.
  • Avery's Christmas dance recital...drama with recital hair-do
  • A 12 hour shopping spree with my mom. Fun, but physically grueling.
  • Midnight at Target. (I got so slap happy that I started imitating Piper by following my mom through the store while repeating in a high pitched baby voice, "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy?" because Piper says this 1,000 times a day.) Her eyes were glazed over from shopping in Target at midnight, so she barely responded.
  • Ate a steak at 10 pm at Texas Roadhouse after spending 12 hours shopping.
  • MY COMPUTER CRASHED. Cried like a baby the whole night about it.
  • Little bro came to rescue. Computer fixed!
  • Two trips to Bob Evans in three days. God help me. (I only dine there when my mother is in town)
  • Addressing oodles of Christmas cards at the last minute (sorry if you receive a late card).
  • I'll be darned if I am the one to personally break Amber's agenda for our family's Christmas. Not sure what I mean? I wrote about the "agenda" here.
  • Mom is staying with me all week...even though she is nearly 51, she has the energy of a 20 year old. For example, last night she said, "Do you want to see a movie at 10:10?" My response was "NO!" I couldn't move my neck! I was tired! I wanted to go to bed!
I promise I will catch up, now that my computer is fixed! I have lots to write about!

I hope each and every one of you are enjoying the last few days before Christmas.

1 comments:

Mom said...

Thanks for the kudos on my vast energy levels. I must go back to work to get some rest. I am lucky to have such a fun, wonderful, and joyous family.
I love you all!