Friday, April 9, 2010

Fill in the Blanks Friday!

1. The strangest thing I have ever eaten was either alligator skewers or conch shell.

2. My best friend is probably Matthew, my husband. We have been together for 14 years. He says, "I know you better than YOU know you." Hahaha! He is the ying to my yang.

3. If I could live in a different era it would be probably the early 60s because of the clothes and hairdos and music and movies....I could go on and on. Seriously, haven't you seen my obsession with Bye Bye Birdie? I think I could rock a beehive.

4. I like nice people. I like upbeat, funny, personable, goofy, silly people. It is an added bonus if they like frilly things.

5. If you only know one thing about me, it should be that I am a total dreamer. I have all kinds of plans for my future and my family's future. I have my head in the clouds all the time....just dreamin' and schemin'. You should also know that I am super sensitive and can't help but analyze everything.

6. My favorite book of all time is not easy to pinpoint. I love so, so many books. I loved Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, Eat, Pray, Love, The Secret Life of Bees, and the Time Traveler's Wife. I also love many childrens' novels....like The Miraculous Life of Edward Tulane. See what I mean? It is not possible to pick a favorite!

7. The only beauty product I couldn't live without is concealer. I have dark circles under my eyes always possibly due to consuming obscene amounts of caffeine and staying up late every single night.

8. Blogging is my passion. I wish I could do so much more on my blog, but I get so distracted by other people's lovely blogs and I end up reading more than writing. I love to write and my blog allows me to express myself creatively.

9. If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with hmmmm......maybe John Travolta. Hahaha. I could be Sandy in Grease with him. If I could work with any actress I would probably pick Julia Roberts because she is awesome....I don't care if my husband thinks she looks like a horse. He is WRONG.

10. One of the best feelings in the world is sitting on the couch all squeezed together with my husband and our two little girls...just laughing and tickling each other's feet.

Wanna play along? Go here and link up!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

I love your answers for favorite books! I just finished Eat, Pray, Love and I absolutely adored it.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

Beth Terry Hill said...

No wonder we get along so well...I'll post my answers on my blog, but they will be VERY similar:)

SarahSLP said...

Caeleigh is reading Tulane now! :) I love it!

Lindsay said...

Oh Sarah...don't even get me started on that book. It is pure magic! I cried every time I read it to my class. It is a book to treasure. :)